- Choose to control targeted advertising from many ad networks and partners; data exchanges; and marketing analytics and digital advertising and marketing service providers by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance
- Choose to limit participation in Nielsen digital measurement research (for non-Panelists)
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 and 1798.105 permit you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you, as well as to request to delete personal information about you.
- To make such a request, please contact us.
- To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us:
CA Privacy Rights
Bad Bear Enterprises LLC314 PRAIRIE VIEW DRCARROLL, IOWA 51401
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted.
- To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.